There are several distinct types of hair extensions. Sew-ins are sewn into your natural hair and are often paired with closures for the most natural, finished appearance. Tape-ins are, like they sound, taped into your natural hair. Finally, you have clip-ons, which are the most temporary option as they can be clipped in or out of your hair at a moment’s notice.
Many women use extensions as their go-to styling method. Depending on the region, they go by different names. You may hear extensions referred to as weave, or more commonly as bundles or bulks. They are primarily (and incredibly artistically) used by women of color but have recently gained traction amongst celebrities of all ethnicities.
Hair extensions,though a worthwhile investment, tend to be expensive – at least if you want to get any type of quality. One way to save big if you use a lot of extensions is to make use of bundle deals.
Bundle deals offer three distinct lengths of extensions for a price much lower than were you to buy them separately. The lengths come in two-inch differences. For example, one bundle may include 10, 12, and 14-inch sections of hair whereas another would contain 16, 18, and 20-inch sections of hair.
These versatile hair sections can be stitched into your existing hair. Alternatively, those with hair stitching and styling experience can even transform them into wigs to be worn over the natural hair. Some entrepreneurial individuals may even decide to do other individuals hair for profit with these bundles.
Benefits of Extensions
There are many benefits to using these versus other hair alteration methods, which contribute to their continuing popularity. Just a few of these benefits include:
- Style can be changed at any time you desire, with limited preparation or hassle
- Hair extensions are not permanent like other methods, which means you can take them out if you don’t like the style you’ve created
- They offer you a broader range of options not typically available, such as making your hair longer or thicker
- Can be treated in the same manner as your regular hair for even more potential (as well as a longer lifespan, which enables purchasers to get more for their money)
- Gives women a feeling of empowerment and self-confidence
- Come in an unending variety of style, lengths, and colors
- Look is perfect every time, unlike curling or straightening methods which may or may not come out the way you wanted
Hair extensions are a popular hair alteration method with many key benefits. Bundle deals are one way to save significantly on quality products, while simultaneously gaining a versatile product which can be used in numerous diverse ways to make hair longer, thicker, or alternatively styled.